Tuesday 2 May 2017

It's been a while

It's been some time since I posted on here. I've been waiting on a book from the library continuing my challenge of reading out of my comfort zone. It's been a hard time for me lately so reading and writing has been difficult. I've been reading 'The Book of Life' by Deborah Harkness book three of The All Soul's Trilogy and it's helped me to escape for a bit. I've been thinking about starting a new book but can't decide which one. I can't buy new ones I'm bring strict with myself for a change. I need some comfort reading and I'm wondering if other people have a book they turn to when they need a uplifting read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moved to Wordpress

Hi! I'm moving this blog to Wordpress, my new blog can be found here: https://bookwormjenblog.wordpress.com Most blogs I follow on o...