Monday 13 March 2017

Review: Losing Lucy Vivien Hampshire

I reviewed this book sometime ago but it was before my blog was up and running. So I'm putting it on here now. Vivien Hampshire regularly has stories published in women's magazines.

Losing Lucy By Vivien Hampshire

Losing Lucy by [Hampshire, Vivien]
It starts with baby Lucy being stolen from her pram in Lydia the childminder's garden and follows the lives of her mother, Lydia the child minder, her father and also the person who kidnapped her. A very interesting story. I would have liked more about the kidnapper in the end and his wife but I did enjoy this and sure anybody will.

I don't usually read books like this, I'm a horror or paranormal fan but despite that I enjoyed this book. At first I wasn't sure (although it did remind me of the short fiction in women's magazines) but then I was hooked after a few pages. I just didn't want to stop reading.
The characters are so likeable and real. I felt a lot of sympathy for them and liked all of them for their different personalities.
This book was a delight to read, just a perfect story. I  didn't want it to end.


Buy here:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Losing-Lucy-Vivien-Hampshire-ebook/dp/B006WP6VUU


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moved to Wordpress

Hi! I'm moving this blog to Wordpress, my new blog can be found here: https://bookwormjenblog.wordpress.com Most blogs I follow on o...